For Father's Day 2015 most of us fathers can't get stoked about getting another "#1 Dad" tie. Today's dad has far too many interests that don't include neckwear. So, if you're trying to find a last minute gift that dad will get excited about -here are the top 6 for this season. The best part is that most of these will only set you back a few hundred bucks. The good thing is they are readily available and most likely on sale at your local Best Buy or Home Depot.
Top Father's Day Gifts
1. FitBit "Smart Watch" technology is showing up everywhere these days. Dad can monitor his heart rate, listen to music, check his time, and even respond to a few text messages. Not only are they functional, but they also look cool...in a manly kind of way course. FitBits are the "gateway technology" into Smart Watches and have a relatively inexpensive price tag ($79-$129 USD).
2. Power Tools Whether dad is handy or not every man needs to have a reliable drill that can tackle any project that might walk on to his "honey do" list.
3. Go Pro HD Video cameras have gotten a lot smaller over the past few years. No camera has capitalized on this trend more than the Go Pro. The Hero 4 is the latest in a line of little rugged cameras that capture some amazing shots by land, sea, and air.
4. Quadcopter I don't care what anyone says, there is something about a radio controlled vehicle that will turn a grown man into an ecstatic 9 year old. Not only are these fun to fly in and of themselves, but if dad is fortunate enough to have a Go Pro the skies the limit!
5. Weber Grill Nothing makes dad get excited about cooking quite like a new grill. Listen up ladies, the secret to getting him to cook more meals is as simple as hooking him up with a nice propane grill.
6. Gift Cards Unlike ladies, we dads are perfectly ok with getting a "thoughtless" gift card. Any card that has to do with Buffalo Wild Wings, Bass Pro Shop, Best Buy, or Home Depot are ALWAYS a good idea. To a guy this shows that you truly did put a lot of thought into it. So, what are you waiting for? You are already late with getting him something-go out and hook the guy up!